Saturday, February 04, 2006

 

Slow Day


Friday, February 03, 2006

I played an hour and a half today... trying to work on accuracy while finding and maintaining the proper arm/elbow/hand/finger postures. Afterwards, I went back to the “All for Strings” book for a while. It was interesting to return to some pieces I hadn't played for three weeks. Because I was still working on the new postures, and maybe in part because I was a bit rusty on them, I didn't do as well as I had been. I am also struggling with reading the music and not losing my place while playing. This is strange, because until now reading a piece I was generally familiar with hasn't been much of a problem. It could be that I've just gotten a little rusty at reading, since I'd pretty much memorized all the Suzuki pieces.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home