Saturday, September 23, 2006

 

Metronomics


Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock
Tick -Tock

Comments:
OK Guanaco I'm starting to worry about you. You're speaking Metronome instead of English.
 
I admit, that dang thing may be getting to me. I'm even having dreams in rhythm. Now if I could only get past 72 bpm...
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home