Friday, January 12, 2007

 

Crabman is an accomplished cellist!


AKA, Darnell, Crabman is living under an assumed identity, possibly under the federal witness protection program. Last night, in his mini-episode "My Name is Darnell" we learned that in his former life he was an "accomplished cellist". (Funny, that is the exact same expression I get when I hear my extended C#s and G#s.)

What a show! Along with "The Office", "My Name is Earl" is one of the best comedies on (US) television. Earl started off on top, as far as I'm concerned - I've enjoyed every episode. Office took a few more episodes to evolve into a topnotch, witty, sly comedy of awkward moments.

Another TV bright spot is "Heroes".

If only the rest of TV tried even half as hard.

Comments:
OY!
Have you seen the Showtime series "Weeds"?
I am presently viewing dvd's of it. Great!
When I had TV for 9 months, My Name is Earl and The Office were the best. I didn't have Showtime.
If you haven't seen Weeds, you must rent the DVD!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home