Tuesday, April 10, 2007

 

Emails from the Future


Somebody has figured out how to send me emails from the future. That explains why I'm getting so much spam from 2032 lately. These guys found some of today's startup companies they already know are going to be big and somehow bought up their stock cheap in today's market. Now, to ensure the companies do succeed, they're flooding us with advertising. No, wait, it's the other way around. They've shorted these companies, and the purpose of the spam is to make us mad enough NOT to buy these products. Just before these companies go under (they already know these companies failed, right) they cash in.

Whatever, just in case whoever is sending me these emails from 2032 Googles themselves and finds this post: Please stop spamming me. I don't open your emails. I don't read them. I never click on ANY of your bogus links. So find something else to do with these new-found precious time-waves. Send us the cure for diabetes or cancer, or at least send us a weather report from 2032 so we can figure out whether or not global warming is just the latest media hype (remember the Population Bomb, or Y2K?), or maybe tell us whether or not there's some solution to the increasing madness in the middle east.

Comments:
Yes! I'm not the only one who gets thousands of emails from the future! I hate it because I get so many, if I have to search the spam box for a legitimate email, say from 2007, I can never find it.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home